Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Intermission

I had my father come take a look at the leaking water heater on Monday. I thought that he would do a more thorough investigation since I have no idea what I'm doing. But it turns out he put minimal effort into it and just ordered a new one. Hopefully it's the one I picked out and that the installation is a success tomorrow. My dad also didn't seem concerned about a new one fitting but I'm worried since the model I have is a short one. We'll see!
No field work is scheduled for this week for some reason. So I'm posting some random pics I took in the spring. I was trying to capture the way the light flowers look in the moonlight. But alas, you'll mostly have to use your imagination. The fireflies are out. I just noticed them this weekend. Summer sure is here.
I was going through my closet trying to get rid of things when I noticed a great shadow on the window screen. Again the pic does not justice to the short lived window screen mural.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

ah! pretty. i'm always trying to shoot views like that, and not always succeeding either.